- Closing Date: 9.00am Thursday 12th October 2023
- Salary: £21,575 - £21,968 pro rata
- Start Date: mid-November 2023
- Contract: 37 hours per week Mon-Fri for 39 weeks per year
St Wilfrid’s Primary School
Fixed term initially for 1 year, with the possibility to become permanent
To Start mid-November 2023
Salary: £21,575 – £21,968 pro rata
Hours: 37 hours per week Mon-Fri for 39 weeks per year
St Wilfrid’s Primary School is set in the South-West of Sheffield, situated just three miles from both the city centre and the Peak District national park. The school is set in extensive grounds with large playing fields and woodland, which provides an excellent learning environment. Check out our website for more information about the school and feel free to ring and arrange a visit.
We will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Wonderful children who enjoy learning at our school.
- Talented, supportive and innovative staff.
- Opportunities to develop professionally.
The Governors require a Level 2 teaching assistant with the following skills/attributes:
- Fully support the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Being highly motivated and self-driven.
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- Be open to challenge in order to continue to developing their skills.
- Be first aid trained (or willing to go on the relevant training)
The Governors of St Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The applicants will undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers. The role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS certificate. The role is engaged in regulated activity and will therefore require a children’s barred list check. Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a self-disclosure.
Closing date: 9.00am Thursday 12th October 2023
Interview date: w/c 16th October 2023
To request an application pack or arrange a visit to school please contact the school office on 0114 236 5529, alternatively email email@example.com
A completed CES application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.