- Closing Date: Tuesday 10 October 2023 at 12 noon
- Salary: Grade 1 Scale Point 2 (£20,441) pro rota
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract: 16 hours per week (over 5 days per week) for 39 weeks per year
All Saints Catholic High School
Grade 1 Scale Point 2 (£20,441) pro rota
Actual Salary £7,569 with no previous service
16 hours per week (over 5 days per week) for 39 weeks per year
Required as soon as possible
All Saints is a highly successful, oversubscribed, 11-18 Catholic Voluntary Academy, within the St Clare CMAT. There are 1398 students on roll, including 358 in the sixth form. The last OFSTED inspection in April 2018 judged the school to be Good. The school is co-located with an Outstanding maintained special school.
We are seeking to appoint a cleaner to work as part of our premises team helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for our children for 16 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 3.00 pm‑6.15 pm.
The postholder will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in class bases, toilets and other areas around school and other premises on site.
They will be able to :
- Be reliable and punctual and able to use your initiative
- Communicate effectively with other employees and work as a team.
- Be aware of the COSH Policies
- Take responsibility for the cleaning standards in the area working.
- Work to a high standard in a safe manner
- Willing to undertake any training provided
- Understand the needs of the school in prioritising workload
All Saints is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
We are committed to fairness and social justice and welcome applications from everyone. We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.
A Catholic Education Service application form, supplementary forms and further details are available on the school website https://www.allsaints.sheffield.sch.uk/vacancies/. Please use the CES form for your application, which should be returned, along with the Consent to Obtain References form and Recruitment Monitoring form (optional) to Jo Thorpe, PA to the Headteacher, email@example.com or by post to the school address. Applications on any other form and CVs will not be considered.
Closing Date :Tuesday 10 October 2023 at 12 noon