- Closing Date: 9am on Friday 13th October 2023
- Salary: £36,298 - £41,496 (Pay award pending)
- Contract: Full Time / Full Year - 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
NOTRE DAME HIGH SCHOOL
11-18 Mixed Catholic Comprehensive School
FULWOOD ROAD, SHEFFIELD, S10 3BT
Tel: 0114 2302536
Full Time / Full Year
37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
NJC Pay scale Point 30 – 35
£36,298 – £41,496 (Pay award pending)
St Clare Catholic Multi Academy Trust (CMAT) is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join our small but growing Finance team.
The role is predominantly based in Notre Dame High School, (Sheffield) a Secondary school in the CMAT, but includes work supporting the Central Finance team as required.
With a sound operational understanding of accounting principles, practice and terminology and transaction processing experience, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join us at this early stage in our development.
We can offer career development opportunities as we grow, flexible working arrangement and on-going access to training and development.
What you will be doing:
- Providing an effective and efficient financial support service to St Clare CMAT and its schools.
- Supporting the delivery of timely, accurate and meaningful financial management information to a variety of internal and external user groups.
- Providing advice and support to finance and non-finance colleagues and stakeholders on a proactive basis identifying areas for improvement and applying best practise.
- Supporting the with the continuing efficient and effective running of core school business functions i.e., estates management, health and safety, compliance, services contracts, school-based HR services and lettings, etc.
- Building partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders both internal and external.
What you will need:
- Accountancy qualification i.e., AAT or equivalent experience working in a busy finance environment
- Willingness to obtain and/or enhance qualifications and training in post
- Experience of working in a public sector organisation e.g., Academy/Schools, Local Authority, NHS
- Understanding of our aims and objectives.
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Hybrid Working Arrangement
- Free Onsite Parking
- Opportunities for professional development
We are particularly keen to reflect the diverse nature of our student community in our staff; we welcome applications from all qualified applicants and strongly believe that diversity in all its forms delivers greater impact to our whole school community.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 13th October 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
St Clare CMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. In addition, this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a self-disclosure is required for applicants shortlisted for interview.