- Closing Date: Monday 1st May 2023
- Salary: Doncaster Grade 5 or equivalent
- Start Date: Monday 5th June 2023
- Contract: Permanent, 32.5 hours - Term time only
St Alban’s Catholic Primary School
Denaby Main, Doncaster, Dn12 4AQz
1 x Teaching Assistant – Permanent
Term time only
Salary – Doncaster Grade 5 or equivalent
Start Date: Monday 5th June 2023
St Alban’s Catholic Primary and Nursery School wish to appoint a passionate, dedicated and experienced Teaching Assistant to work within our expanding school. We require an experienced TA to work with our children who have complex needs. The successful candidate will work under the direction of our SLT and SENCO to support the needs of specific children in school. This post is subject to a successful probationary period. We are on an exciting, rapid journey of development and improvement and became a member of St Clare Catholic Multi-Academy Trust from 1st September 2022. If you are enthusiastic and enjoy a new challenge, St Alban’s is the school for you!
We would like to work with someone who:
- Is committed to the vision and ethos of our Catholic school.
- Views their supporting role in school as a vocation.
- Has experience of supporting children with a range of needs including ASD and ADHD.
- Has the skills, energy and passion required to support the very best outcomes for our children.
- Is creative and nurturing with high expectations of all children’s learning, spiritual, social and emotional development and behaviour.
St Alban’s will offer you:
- A welcoming and happy school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated children who love to learn.
- Continually improving end of key stage results.
- A committed, nurturing and hardworking staff team.
- Supportive parents, governors and Parish who work in partnership.
- A commitment to CPD with an excellent opportunity to develop.
We welcome and encourage visits from potential applicants, so please call our school office on 01709 862298 or contact us via email: email@example.com. Application forms can be requested by email firstname.lastname@example.org or from our school website: https://www.st-albans.doncaster.sch.uk/home/current-vacancies. Please return completed CES applications by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Monday 1st May 2023
Shortlisting: Tuesday 2nd May 2023
Interviews: Thursday 4th May 2023
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references. St Alban’s Catholic Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.