- Closing Date: 9:00 am on Friday 24th February
- Salary: Scale I: £28,900 p.a with performance management progression to £32,909 p.a. pro rata. (actual starting salary 40 hours per week, £26,873)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract: 40 – 42 Hours per week (by negotiation)/Term time only
NOTRE DAME HIGH SCHOOL
11-18 Mixed Catholic Comprehensive School
FULWOOD ROAD, SHEFFIELD, S10 3BT
Tel: 0114 2302536
We are looking to appoint to the following post:
40 – 42 Hours per week (by negotiation)/Term time only
Start date: As soon as possible
Scale I: £28,900 p.a. with performance management progression to £32,909 p.a. pro rata.
(actual starting salary 40 hours per week, £26,873)
We are hoping to make one appointment to replace an existing member of the team who is moving on to a new role in Alternative Provision.
This role is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to:
- make a difference to the lives of students; supporting them, their families and our staff.
- Join a successful and highly motivated team
- Lead on areas of interest of expertise e.g. Transition, on site Alternative provision
Applications from those with prior experience in Primary schools, Social Care, Family Support work, Youth teams as well as Secondary school will be warmly welcomed.
Notre Dame is a Catholic school with a strong ethos at its heart. All staff are expected to uphold and contribute to the ethos of the school, which is what makes it a special place to work.
We are particularly keen to reflect the diverse nature of our student community in our staff; we welcome applications from all qualified applicants and strongly believe that diversity in all its forms delivers greater impact to our whole school community.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
9:00 am on Friday 24th February
Notre Dame High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. In addition, this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a self-disclosure is required for applicants shortlisted for interview.