- Closing Date: 9am on Wednesday 31st January 2024
- Salary: Scale E: £23,114 p.a. with performance management progression to £25,119 p.a. pro rata
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract: Full time, Permanent. Part time requests will be considered
NOTRE DAME HIGH SCHOOL
11-18 Mixed Catholic Comprehensive School
FULWOOD ROAD, SHEFFIELD, S10 3BT
Tel: 0114 2302536
We are looking to appoint to the following post;
Learning Support Assistant
(equivalent to a Level 2 Teaching Assistant)
(Full time, Permanent. Part time requests will be considered)
Start date: As soon as possible
Actual starting salary £19,969 per annum (based on working 37 hours per week)
Scale E: £23,114 p.a. with performance management progression to £25,119 p.a. pro rata
37 hours per week, 5 days per week / Term Time only. Part time applications will be considered.
This post is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to;
- Make a difference academically and personally to students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, and other barriers to learning
- Join a successful and highly motivated SEND team
- Develop professionally in specialist areas of SEND e.g. Literacy, Numeracy, Autism
- Access additional training opportunities and support if interested in a future career in Teaching or Pastoral Support
Notre Dame is a Catholic school with a strong ethos at its heart. All staff are expected to uphold and contribute to the ethos of the school, which is what makes it a special place to work.
We are particularly keen to reflect the diverse nature of our student community in our staff; we welcome applications from all qualified applicants and strongly believe that diversity in all its forms delivers greater impact to our whole school community.
For further details and an application pack please visit our website: www.notredame-high.co.uk
Completed application and consent to obtain references forms to be returned to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 9am on Wednesday 31st January 2024
Notre Dame High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. In addition, this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a self-disclosure is required for applicants shortlisted for interview.