- Salary: Grade 1 (pro-rata) £20,258 - £20,441
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract: Monday to Friday 7.30am till 9.00am – Term Time Only
St Wilfrid’s Primary School
Do you like working with children?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR WONDERFUL SCHOOL
Breakfast Club Assistant
To cover maternity leave
Required ASAP Monday to Friday 7.30am till 9.00am – Term Time Only
Grade 1 (pro-rata) £20,258 – £20,441
St Wilfrid’s Primary School is set in the South-West of Sheffield, situated just three miles from both the city centre and the Peak District national park. The school is set in extensive grounds with large playing fields and woodland, which provides an excellent learning environment. Check out our website for more information about the school.
The Governors of St Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The applicants will undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers. The role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS certificate. The role is engaged in regulated activity and will therefore require a children’s barred list check. Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a self-disclosure.
Our safeguarding system is underpinned by a range of policies and procedures which encourage and promote safe working practice across St Wilfrid’s Primary School. On joining you will required to undergo continuous professional development to maintain safe working practice and to safeguard our children and young people.
We will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Wonderful children
- Opportunities for Professional Development
The Governors are looking for a Breakfast Club Assistant who will:
- Fully support the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Put the children’s needs before their own.
- Follow the routines and practices in place to ensure the safety of children as well as the smooth running of breakfast club.
The role involves:
- Setting up breakfast club for our children and encouraging them to eat their breakfast if they are having it.
- Supporting children when they are playing.
- Listening to the children, helping them to regulate and supporting them to think about what will help.
- Leading games for children.
- Ensuring that children are behaving appropriately.
- Basic first aid duties.
- Ensuring the children go to their correct classroom at the beginning of school.
To request further information please contact Alison Clack on 0114 236 5529, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
A completed CES application form should be returned to email@example.com