- Closing Date: Monday 4th December 2023
- Salary: Grade 3 SCP 5 - 6 £23,500 to £23,893 pro rata
- Contract: Part time - up until 31st August 2024
Sacred Heart School
TEMPORARY PART TIME ADMINISTRATOR
(up until 31st August 2024)
Grade 3 SCP 5 – 6
£23,500 TO £23,893 pro rata
(£12.18 to £12.38 per hour)
Monday – Friday 8.15am to 4.00pm with 30 minute lunch break (term time only).
We wish to appoint a temporary part time Administrator to join the School Office Team. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- a warm, caring nature in keeping with the Catholic ethos of the school, with excellent communication, organisational and inter-personal skills
- efficiency, commitment and conscientiousness in carrying out a range of administration support tasks and services in the school office
- a highly motivated professional approach, committed to providing an excellent standard of customer service
- good numeracy and literacy skills and well-developed ICT skills
- relevant experience/qualifications – NVQ level 2 or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant disciplines required in the post or willingness to commit to further training.
The successful candidate will receive line management support from the School Manager.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a friendly & supportive environment
- Be part of a team that provides a clear vision for the school’s continuing development
Interested applicants are invited to contact the school and should speak with Mrs Helen Roche, School Manager on 0114 2344362 or by email email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure form in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and the Police Act Regulations.
Applications are only accepted on the CES Support Staff application pack, which should be requested from the school and completed applications should be returned to Mrs Helen Roche
by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 4th December 2023
Interview Date: Wednesday 6th December 2023 – PM