- Closing Date: Tuesday 9th May 2023 at 9.00am
- Salary: MPS/UPS
- Start Date: September 2023
- Contract: Part Time 0.6 (Maternity Cover)
Part Time 0.6 ● Maternity Cover ● Salary: MPS/UPS
Start date: September 2023
St Bernard’s Catholic High School is an outstanding, popular and over-subscribed 11-16 academy in Rotherham. We are a Catholic Voluntary Academy with a wide catchment area, welcoming students of all faiths and denominations.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of PE. As a creative and motivated teacher, you will have a commitment to academic excellence through progressive teaching and learning styles. This post is also suitable for ECTs.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has the highest expectations of teaching and learning
- Is passionate about PE
- Is creative and can inspire in the classroom
- Has the desire and ability to help children of all abilities and backgrounds reach the highest levels of attainment and progress
- Is supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos (however you do not need to be a practising Catholic)
We will offer you:
- A wonderful, vibrant staff family
- A supportive and hard working department and leadership team
- An ongoing CPD programme, tailored to individual requirements
- A calm, well-disciplined learning environment
- An opportunity to contribute to School Direct
For an application pack please visit www.sbch.org.uk/menu/vacancies or contact Vivienne Smith, Clerk to Governors on 01709 828 183. Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs V Smith, St Bernard’s Catholic High School, Herringthorpe Valley Road, Rotherham, S65 3BE or email email@example.com. Please note that only completed Catholic Education Service application forms will be accepted.
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is: Tuesday 9th May 2023 at 9.00am.
Interviews will be held on: w/c 15th May 2023
NB if successful for interview, references will be required prior to the interview date.
St Bernard’s Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.