- Closing Date: 9am on Friday 23rd June 2023
- Salary: £32,020 to £36,298 p.a.
- Contract: 37.5 hours per week / Full Year
NOTRE DAME HIGH SCHOOL
11-18 Mixed Catholic Comprehensive School
FULWOOD ROAD, SHEFFIELD, S10 3BT
Tel: 0114 2302536
We are looking to appoint to the following post:
Premises Manager (permanent)
37.5 hours per week / Full Year.
£32,020 to £36,298 p.a. (starting salary: £32,020 p.a. pay award pending)
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to manage the day-to-day operations of our Premises Team, supporting the school in providing a safe and continually improving environment for learning and working, for students and staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of health and safety
- Ability to lead on premises statutory compliance and best practice
- Experience of managing sites
- Ability to follow purchasing procedures to ensure best value is achieved in accordance with the school’s financial regulations
- Good working knowledge of computer packages i.e., Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Proven line management experience, including prioritising and coordinating the work of others in the team.
For further details and an application pack please visit our website: www.notredame-high.co.uk or telephone the school.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 9AM on Friday 23rd June 2023.
Interview Date: To be confirmed (likely to be Thursday 29th June 2023)
Notre Dame High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.