- Closing Date: 17th November 2023
- Salary: Grade 1, point 2 £20,441 Gross per annum Pro Rata (£10.60 per hour)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract: 7.5 Hours per Week—38 Weeks per year
St Marie’s School
Tel: 0114 2301904
Required ASAP 7.5 Hours per Week—38 Weeks per year (Part-Time)
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor to join a talented, creative team of professionals.
We are to appoint a lunchtime supervisor who will:
- Set up the dining room for our children and encourage them to eat a balanced meal.
- Support the catering staff during service.
- Supervise pupils immediately before, during and after the midday meal. This includes provision for children who bring sandwiches.
- Listen to the children, help them to regulate and support them to think about what will help.
- Ensure that children are behaving appropriately.
- Clean and tidy all tables before during and after service.
- Basic first aid duties.
At St Marie’s we can offer:
- A warm and welcoming community
- Children who are special and provide a wonderful teaching and learning experience
- A professional staff team who are dedicated, work collaboratively and are supportive of each other
- Opportunities to engage with colleagues in our partner schools
Candidates are requested to complete a Catholic Education Service support staff application form available at:
Love God, Love Learning, Love Life