- Closing Date: Friday 9th June 2023
- Salary: MPS [£28,283 - £36,335 per annum]
- Start Date: September 2023
- Contract: Fixed term for 1 year with the possibility to become permanent
St Wilfrid’s Primary School
KS1 or Early Years Class Teacher
Required from September 2023
[Fixed term for 1 year with the possibility to become permanent]
MPS [£28,283 – £36,335 per annum]
We will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Wonderful children who enjoy learning at our school.
- A talented, supportive and innovative staff team.
- High quality opportunities to develop professionally and an environment where staff are valued and supported.
The Governors are looking for an ambitious teacher who:
- Is fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Is highly motivated and self-driven with an ambition to be an excellent teacher.
- Wants to inspire our children and help them to achieve their full potential academically and as individuals.
- Will fully engage with professional development opportunities.
- Has experience and success in working with younger pupils.
- Will engage fully with our supportive community
St Wilfrid’s Primary School is set in the South-West of Sheffield, situated just three miles from both the city centre and the Peak District national park. The school is set in extensive grounds with large playing fields and woodland, which provides an excellent learning environment. Check out our website for more information about the school.
The Governors of St Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The applicants will undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers. The role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS certificate. The role is engaged in regulated activity and will therefore require a children’s barred list check. Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a self-disclosure.
Closing date: Friday 9th June 2023
Interview date: To be confirmed – w/c 12th June 2023
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 0114 236 5529, alternatively email email@example.com
A completed CES application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure