- Closing Date: Wednesday 5th April 2023 at 12 noon
- Salary: MPS/UPS
- Start Date: September 2023
- Contract: Permanent/Full Time
PERMANENT FULL TIME EYFS CLASS TEACHER
Required for September 2023 start
ECTs are welcome to apply
The Governors wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our team. We are a vibrant, caring, friendly and aspirational community with a proud Catholic ethos. If you are passionate about teaching and you are looking for an exciting opportunity, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be inspiring, motivational, enthusiastic and creative
- Be able to work within a close team to achieve the very best for our children
- Actively develop positive relationships with parents and carers
- Has high expectations of all pupil’s achievements and behaviour
- Displays a good working knowledge of EYFS and can deliver this in line with our ethos, vision and aims
- Has a commitment to SEND and EAL and the inclusion of all pupils
- Is committed to raising standards and ensuring children meet their full potential
We will offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos where we all support each other
- Enthusiastic, friendly and well-behaved children who love learning and want to achieve
- Supportive governors, parents and Parish community
- A dedicated, effective and supportive team
- A positive environment where the wellbeing of both pupils and staff are paramount
- Opportunities for further professional development
- A school that is totally committed to school improvement
You do not have to be a Catholic to work at our school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement.
Interested candidates are welcome to contact Mrs Dobson, Headteacher on 01226 281219 or email email@example.com to find out more about the post and the school through a confidential discussion.
CES application forms and further details are available to download from the school website www.holyroodschool.co.uk and should be returned to the school.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 5 April 2023 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 18 April 2023
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to hold an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The successful applicant will be employed on a Catholic Education Service (CES) contract of employment.