- Closing Date: Friday 22 September 2023 at 12 noon
- Salary: Grade 1 Scale Point 2 £20,441 pro rota (Actual Salary £13,280.52 with no previous service)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract: 28.75 hours per week (over 5 days per week) for 38 weeks per year, Monday – Friday 5 hrs 45 mins per day : 8.15am - 2pm
All Saints Catholic High School
Catering Assistant (two posts)
Grade 1 Scale Point 2 £20,441 pro rota
Actual Salary £13,280.52 with no previous service
28.75 hours per week (over 5 days per week) for 38 weeks per year
Monday – Friday 5 hrs 45 mins per day : 8.15am – 2pm
Required as soon as possible
All Saints is a highly successful, oversubscribed, 11-18 Catholic Voluntary Academy within the St Clare CMAT. The last OFSTED inspection in April 2018 judged the school to be Good. As a wholly inclusive school community we share a clear and ambitious vision for high quality education for all. Staff at all career stages are supported to access innovative and research led CPD and there is a culture of continuous development.
We are seeking to appoint two Catering Assistants to work as part of our Catering Team helping to maintain a clean and healthy learning environment for our children. The postholder will be required to participate in the production and service of breakfast, break and lunchtime and associated duties.
They will be able to :
- work on various food points and breakfast bars
- assist in the preparation of food and drink
- assist in the serving of food and drink
- undertake the operation of a till
- wash up and any other related tasks
- ensure portion control is monitored to the required standard
- ensure the full area of responsibility is clean and appropriately presented
- maintain high standards of kitchen and personal hygiene, following Food Safety and Health and Safety requirements and to operate to the standards required by statutory regulations.
- be prepared to undertake training on COSHH, Health and Safety regulations, Food Safety and undergo appropriate on and off the job training and to put this training into practice and to adhere to all Policies at All Saints Catholic High School
All Saints is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
We are committed to fairness and social justice and welcome applications from everyone. We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.
A Catholic Education Service application form, supplementary forms and further details are available on the school website https://www.allsaints.sheffield.sch.uk/vacancies/. Please use the CES form for your application, which should be return d, along with the Consent to Obtain References form and Recruitment Monitoring form (optional) to Jo Thorpe, PA to the Headteacher, email@example.com or by post to the school address. Applications on any other form and CVs will not be considered.
Closing Date: Friday 22 September 2023 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held w/c 25 September 2023