- Closing Date: Monday 30th October
- Salary: Grade 3 SCP 5 - 6 £21,573 to £21,968 per annum pro rata
- Start Date: November 2023
- Contract: November 2023 - July 2024 (with a possibility to extend dependent on Government funding)
St Wilfrid’s English Hub
12 Hours Per Week Term Time Only Required from November 2023 – July 2024 (with a possibility to extend dependent on Government funding)
Grade 3 SCP 5 – 6 £21,573 to £21,968 per annum pro rata
St Wilfrid’s English Hub is one of 34 DfE appointed hubs in England. Our hub was established in 2018-2019 and we are now extending our team. We have a small office at St Wilfrid’s Primary School in Sheffield, S7 2HE, where you would be based.
St Wilfrid’s English Hub is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual to:
- Work with an existing admin and finance lead to support on a range of administrative tasks.
- Work with IT packages, including Word, Excel and PS Financials (training can be provided for PS Financials)
- Maintain records and undertake routine financial administration.
- Communicate with a range of stakeholders: including schools, the DfE, Literacy Specialist team, demonstrating excellent interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills.
- Take a role in event planning and organising.
- Any other general duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the English Hub.
Closing Date: Monday 30th October
Interview Date: Wk beginning Monday 30th October
For an application form and information pack, please email email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an enhanced CRB check.